Join a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Software company!
Open SaaS Sales Positions for Customer Experience Automation Solutions
SaaS Sales Executive
position for The Nordics
Our Chief Customer Officer will contact
you within 24 hours!
QuandaGo is a fast growing European software company looking to disrupt the customer experience space with cutting-edge automation solutions. Building on our success in The Netherlands and other international markets, we are now entering the Nordic market head-on. For this we are looking for a team of direct sales people that are ‘self-starters’ with experience in the SaaS market and who are able to drive change within an enterprise target audience.
Are you an experienced software sales executive with a hands-on and can-do mentality? Do you have a track record of successfully selling CX software solutions to enterprise customers? Are you interested in being part of a new adventure and possibly head-up your own team? Then we would like to talk to you.
About the role
We are looking for a New Business Sales Executive to build and lead our entrance into the Nordic market.
As a New Business Sales Executive you will work with our Marketing, Partner Management, Pre-Sales, and Professional Services teams to drive new business and sales in the Nordic market.
For this role we are looking for a results-driven individual who will manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, preparing proposals, performing contract negotiations, and closing business.
What are we looking for?
Sales-driven team-players with the experience and abilities to:
- Increase software sales by independent acquisition of new customers
- Meet and exceed sales targets with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Qualify and manage leads provided by Marketing to a successful closure
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities in collaboration with the Marketing team, as well as through direct territory development
- Work effectively in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Manage and drive multiple simultaneous sales cycles effectively
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level
- Assist in the search for new potential partners and provide support to existing ones
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, preferably SaaS solutions
- Strong aptitude to understand the QuandaGo platform and ability to explain complex solutions
- A self-starter who works well within a strong team culture while independently managing his/her own work
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Outstanding communication skills
- Native speaker with good business English language capabilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with can-do mentality
What do we offer?
At QuandaGo you work for a fast growing international scale-up where you can make a lot of impact:
- You will be part part of a dynamic and innovative customer-driven organization, accompanied by an experienced and talented team of CX disruptors
- You will be granted a high level of autonomy and independence to develop your territory and grow your business
- You will have the growth opportunities of working in a rapidly expanding international software company, both on a personal and professional level
- You will have access to a compensation model that strongly incentivizes high-performers and over-achievers
QuandaGo is an international software company delivering its Connected Experience Platform within and outside Europe. QuandaGo facilitates more than 100 million interactions for customers in the retail, BPO and services, utilities, ﬁnancial services and communications industries. The platform combines customer contact and 360-degree customer view with knowledge (management) and process automation, allowing users to focus on the customer rather than the underlying systems. The head office is located in The Netherlands..
Why work at QuandaGo?
A diverse and talented team and CX experts
A balanced life is the key to our and your success
Connected with people all around the world
Rewarding and valuable job
Opportunities for growth
Are you interested? Then contact us by sending an email to talk to our CCO Michel van Roon on email@example.com or use the form. Michel will contact you within 24 hours.