Only read on if you want to work with:
- Streaming data
- (un)structured data
- Awesome colleagues
As a Data Engineer you understand customer and company needs like no other and you are able to translate these needs into clear and efficient business processes. Your aim is to implement architecture for Data Lakehouse. As a Data Engineer you have an important role to make our product and organization data-driven. Only by delivering a good working product can the ambitions of our dynamic and international organization be met.
You have a real passion for your profession and it gives you energy to build beautiful and unique products with like-minded people.
- Collaborate with other teams to design, build, automate and scale our business processes.
- Implement architecture for Data Lakehouse, including data models and tools.
- Build both batch and real-time update processes to keep the data assets in sync.
- Leverage cloud technologies (AWS) to manage and deploy databases.
- Develop, deploy, and sustain scalable, secure ETL processes to extract data from various parts of the business.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience as a data engineer or experience working on data engineering projects/platforms.
- Experience designing, implementing and improving data structures, curating data, troubleshooting, monitoring, and coordinating defect resolution related to ETL processing.
- AWS services
- Version control
- Continuous delivery
What do we offer you?
At QuandaGo, you work for an international start up as part of a large Dutch company group, where you can make a big impact! Naturally, we offer competitive primary and secondary conditions of employment; a good salary and secondary support. We are an informal and driven organization where you will encounter the following things:
- An agile working environment
- Modern techniques to work with
- Time to develop yourself and your team
- Possibility to obtain additional (AWS) certifications
- A laptop and phone of the company
About QuandaGo International BV
QuandaGo is an international software company that delivers its Connected Experience Platform within and outside Europe. QuandaGo enables more than 100 million interactions for clients in the retail, BPO, utilities, financial services and communication sectors. The platform combines customer contact and 360 degree customer orientation with knowledge (management) and process automation, allowing users to focus on the customer instead of the underlying systems. The main office is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Curious about this position? We would like to talk to you! Contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org or the form below!