Are you ready to assist one of the fastest growing CX software companies in Europe to accelerate its growth and expand its reach into new markets? Do you have what it takes to develop captivating content from customer use-cases and product-pitches in order to trigger the interest of potential new customers? Are you the person to assist the marketing team in translating our strategy and vision into content which will help build and expand our customer- and partner-communities? Do you have the skills and experience to help optimize Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing efforts to maximize revenue and growth? Do you enjoy creating content such as blog posts, articles, landing pages, social media updates, videos, e-books, white papers, and more?
Then we are looking for you!
As Content Marketeer at QuandaGo you understand the importance of the planning, creation and dissemination of multimedia content in order to build the company’s brand. You have experience with content-programs, across all media-types, to support the positioning of the company’s solutions in key target markets with the objective to build communities and to attract prospects in support of the company’s growth and revenue objectives.
As Content Marketeer, you will be a key member of our Marketing Team and you will play a central role in creating QuandaGo demand generation campaigns, including Account Based Programs. You will work closely with the Product Management team and will be the bridge between Product, Marketing, and Sales.
At the same time, we are committed to helping you grow – as a marketing professional and as a person – as we work together to achieve our goals and deliver on our vision of Customer Experience Automation.
We need to build the best and we need to be the most creative in order to do that. And if that’s appealing to you, then we need you on our team!
What are we looking for?
A motivated, creative and curious demand generation / content creation professional that has the drive and ‘hands-on’ mentality to assist in further developing our Demand Generation function.
We are team players and explorers – and we are looking for the same! Specifically, your adventure will focus on the following:
- Develop and execute the content marketing and demand generation plan in conjunction with the rest of the Marketing team
- Create, manage and execute Content for various Marketing Campaigns – adjusting content for specific target audiences and distribution channels – and working with Marketing Operations and Sales on the dissemination to support lead-generation and community building.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to improve and innovate world-class lead-generation and communication campaigns, account based marketing programs, (micro)events, content marketing and conversion optimization, including A/B testing & experimenting
- Determine and develop the content needed to support campaign goals and how to get it done – where necessary working with external designers/suppliers
- Understand the QuandaGo customer journey and how to support Sales engagement with content and intelligence across the Sales conversion process
- Serve as key advisor and collaborate with the Chief Customer Officer
- Knowledge on how to use HubSpot to manage, report and optimize Demand Generation programs
- Working with Marketing Operations and Sales Development to accelerate the Sales Funnel and specifically on improving lead conversion rates – MQL → SQL → Opportunity → Win
- Reports to Chief Customer Officer
- 3 – 5 years hands-on experience developing Content and driving Content Based Marketing in a SaaS software environment
- Team player, not afraid to roll up sleeves and do what’s required to achieve our goals – we are start-up/scale-up in growth mode – “Can Do” attitude needed!
- English speaker, not necessarily native but definitely fluent. Dutch language nice to have.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Stay current on customer experience, AI and automation technologies
- The role is based in Rotterdam, NL and requires presence in the office 3 days per week
What do we offer?
At QuandaGo you will work for an international cloud software scale-up in the high-growth and always expanding customer experience space. Of course we offer market-based primary and secondary employment conditions; a good salary and pension provisions. We are an open, innovative and driven organization where you will encounter the following:
- An agile working environment
- Modern technologies to work with
- Time to develop yourself and your team
- A laptop and mobile phone from the company
QuandaGo is an international software company that offers a customer experience automation platform and omnichannel contact center solution across Europe with aspirations to grow globally. Today, QuandaGo helps leading brands across a range of industries manage more than 100 million interactions. We have customers in the retail, BPO and services, utilities, financial services and communications industries. The platform combines intelligent process automation, conversational analytics and knowledge bases with a company’s contact center and back office. The head office is located in Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, but this position can be remote across Western Europe.
Curious about this position? We would like to talk to you! Contact us today via email@example.com or the form below!