Do you want to build and lead a Product Marketing function at one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe? Are you able to lead with a vision and clear objectives? Do you have strong analytical skills and the creative and communications skills to make technology solutions stand out in the market?
Then we are looking for you!
As a Product Marketing Manager at QuandaGo you understand customer needs like no other. You are able to translate these needs into reality by being an evangelist and creating amazing product content, including videos, DEMOs, sales enablement tools, use cases, and customer stories . You’ll also play a key role in helping define our Product Strategy & Roadmap, working closely with our Product and DevOps teams and our customers to determine market and product needs. As the head of our Product Marketing efforts, you have an important role within our scale-up organization and will be a key member of the company’s Marketing team.
At the same time, we are committed to helping you grow – as a software professional and as a person as we work together to achieve our goals and deliver on our vision of customer experience automation.
We need to build the best and if that’s appealing to you, then we need you on our team!
What are we looking for?
A motivated, ambitious and curious product marketing professional that has the drive and resolve to build a Product Marketing function from the ground up. We are team players and explorers – we are looking for the same! Specifically, your adventure will focus on the following:
- Conduct software market analysis to identify and define key customer and market needs – research digital, online, and customer engagement
- Play key role in help drive company’s Product Strategy – includes working with Product and DevOps teams to provide market insights and customer needs
- Develop and execute on Product Marketing content strategy – including creating content and managing external content creation resources
- Understand the customer journey and how to support Sales with product content and intelligence across the Sales conversion process
- Carry out competitive and customer analysis and share results with key stakeholders, including Sales and Product teams
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist with strong ability to present the QuandaGo vision and products at events, webinars and employee training
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support company-wide initiatives, including product launches and partner programs
- Understand the role of Product Marketing in growth marketing and support the creation of awareness and demand generation campaigns
- Stay current on customer experience, AI and automation technologies
A day as a Product Manager:
As Product Marketing Manager at QuandaGo, you will be an expert on the company’s software and technology, promoting products and their features to our target audiences – including customers, partners and internal people. On any given day, you could support sales with cutting-edge product content & a customer DEMO. From there, you will find yourself studying the company’s products, identifying key features that will attract customers, and creating marketing campaigns for products – all to help better be positioned in the market. You will also work with Product Management and DevOps to help determine market requirements and contribute to the roadmap, serving as a bridge between DevOps and Marketing & Sales.
What do we offer?
At QuandaGo you will work for an international cloud software scale-up in the high-growth and always expanding customer experience space. We are an open, innovative and driven organization where you will experience the following:
- An agile working environment
- Modern technologies to work with
- Time to develop yourself and your team
- A laptop and mobile phone from the company
QuandaGo is an international software company that offers a customer experience automation platform and omnichannel contact center solution across Europe with aspirations to grow globally. Today, QuandaGo helps leading brands across a range of industries manage more than 100 million interactions. We have customers in the retail, BPO and services, utilities, financial services and communications industries. The platform combines intelligent process automation, conversational analytics and knowledge bases with a company’s contact center and back office. The head office is located in Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, but this position can be remote across Western Europe.
Contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org or the form below!