Would you like to make the profession of Product Owner your own? Are you eager to learn, are you not afraid of a challenge and is it your dream to work for a fast-growing software company? At QuandaGo, we are looking for an ambitious Product Owner.
In this role as product owner you will be responsible for the development of several in-house build apps such as our agent desktop and our messaging platform. You are on a daily quest to improve user and customer experience. You are curious and research the market together with sales. You ideate new functionality with the product manager and validate your ideas with our customers. You translate ideas into features and want to understand how things work because you are determined to make a difference. You lead the product team by setting an ambition and create a plan to reach your first milestones along the way.
As a product owner the primary point of contact for your product team. Together with the product manager you will create and communicate a product vision and shape the product roadmap. You will validate your ideas with internal stakeholders, customers, partners and end-users. Furthermore you will:
- You own the product backlog: Clearly define and prioritize the product backlog in line with the product vision, company strategy and stakeholder agreements.
- You refine backlog item in collaboration with the scrum team
- You define features and business opportunities in collaboration with the product manager and other internal stakeholders.
- You are responsible for planning and monitoring the development cycle.
- Make sure (to be released) features are accepted, documented, communicated and evaluated.
- Monitor and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies when necessary.
We are looking for a candidate with ambition. We are growing and we hope you can grow with us. Therefore attitude is more important than experience. You have leader qualities and become one and you are an excellent communicator. Furthermore it helps whenever you identify yourself with the below.
- You have a University or University of applied sciences degree. Or another experience which gives an indication of your level of thinking.
- 1-5 years of working experience
- You are analytically strong and prove that through degrees or experience.
- You are a team player and able to work, align and create understanding with people with different professional backgrounds on different levels.
- You are commercially savvy. You seek and pin-point business opportunities and can turn customer needs into a win-win.
- You are aware of industry developments and basic IT architecture.
- You are decisive and hands-on and know how to deal with challenges. You are able to constructively weigh different arguments and perspectives in order to choose direction.
- Previous working experience in consulting, strategy or category management is helpful.
- Previous experience in product development, in a SaaS environment or in contact centcenter industry is a pre.
- Previous experience in an agile environment is a pre.
What do we offer you?
- Salary will be in line with your experience
- Laptop & phone
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance tailored to your situation
- A fun and challenging job at an international scale-up where you can really make an impact
- Professional trainings, develop your skills and grow with us
- Working in a dynamic and informal organization
About QuandaGo International BV
QuandaGo is an international software company that delivers its Connected Experience Platform within and outside Europe. QuandaGo facilitates more than 100 million interactions for customers in the retail, BPO and services, utilities, financial services and communications industries. The platform combines customer contact and a 360-degree customer view with knowledge (management) and process automation, so that users focus on the customer instead of on the underlying systems.
Our head office is in the Netherlands (Capelle aan den IJssel) but we also have our own development center in Portugal (Lisbon). QuandaGo has been named one of the 50 fastest growing software companies in the Netherlands by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row.
Do not hesitate to get in touch. Don’t worry if you do not check all the boxes, we are more than happy to get in touch. We hire for attitude and ambition. Skills can be learned and experience can be gained. Contact us today via email@example.com or the form below!