Are you interested in working as a Vue.js Developer at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you!
At QuandaGo, growth is what we do. It’s no wonder we have been nominated for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for the third time in a row and listed in NLgroeit’s Top 250 Growth Companies of 2022. QuandaGo is experiencing growth not only in (international) customers and revenue but also in the number of colleagues, which is why we are seeking a new team member.
What will you do as a Vue.js Developer at QuandaGo?
As a Vue.js Developer, you will work with your team to solve various challenges within the product line(s) you are working on. You will be part of the Product & Tech team and your main task will involve designing, developing, and implementing front-end solutions. Therefore, you have a crucial role in making our software usable for our customers.
You take ownership of achieving a positive and agreed-upon outcome to ensure our customers and partners can use our platform with satisfaction. Your responsibilities may vary from sprint to sprint, and you are versatile in your role.
Who are we looking for?
You have the ability to translate designs and stories into functioning components and microservices, and are able to maintain, upgrade and replace legacy software. You have several years of experience as a front-end developer. Additionally, you identify with the following profile
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Good knowledge of general development tooling (Git, CI/CD tools, etc.)
- A true team player who enjoys daily interactions with colleagues
- Proficient in both Dutch and English. You will be working in an international company with colleagues in Portugal, Spain, Belgium, and the Philippines.
- Willingness to travel to our office in Capelle aan den IJssel several times a week.
Preferably you also have experience with:
- Vue Component Frameworks like Vuetify
- Using browser and device testing and debugging tools
- Troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Integrating with REST APIs
- Cloud technologies like AWS and container deployment (flux, helm, kubernetes)
What do we offer?
We understand that we need to offer more than just a competitive salary to meet the needs of our employees. In addition to a market-aligned salary based on your knowledge and experience, we provide:
- Room for learning! We will teach you all the ins and outs of the job through the QuandaGo Academy training programs.
- A pleasant work environment.
- Plenty of freedom and responsibilities.
- Fun outings, a well-stocked fridge, and friendly colleagues.
Our office is located in Capelle aan den IJssel at Rivium Quadrant. Although it may not sound very lively, from our office, you have a great view of the Rotterdam skyline and the van Brienenoord Bridge. The office is easily accessible by car, and parking is free. If you don’t have a car, our office is also reachable by public transportation. You are welcome to work at the office every working day if you prefer, but it’s not mandatory! We will provide you with a laptop and a mobile phone, allowing you the freedom to work remotely occasionally. As we value personal connections among our colleagues and prioritize (work) enjoyment, physical presence in the office is desired on our weekly team days.
QuandaGo, or QuandaGo International B.V. in full, creates and implements software to improve and simplify customer contact. We assist 200 customers daily through our software. While our origin is in the Netherlands, our software is used worldwide. QuandaGo has approximately 80 colleagues spread across 6 countries.
Curious about this position? We would like to talk to you! Contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org or the form below!