Fast-growing tech company is looking for a Software Tester to strengthen its existing test team. As a Software Tester you have an eye for detail and you find it important to work in a structured and accurate way.
It is your passion to strive for error-free software applications. You are able to accurately and professionally administer the test process and your findings in Dutch and English. You have sufficient knowledge and experience to be able to spar with your colleagues from Product Management, Software Development and Delivery.
As a Software Tester at QuandaGo you are responsible for performing different types of tests such as system integration, acceptance, regression and performance tests. You are a significant part of the continuous improvement of software quality and you provide feedback and receive feedback from colleagues from inside and outside the test team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who puts the quality of the product first and who is able to fulfill the role within a hard-working team.
We are also looking for someone with:
- A bachelor degree
- ISTQB and/or TMap certification is an advantage
- Experience with test methodologies, test design techniques and tooling, preferably applied to web applications
- Web API test experience is an advantage
- SQL basic knowledge
- Some experience with Jira and Confluence (or similar issue tracking/collab software)
- Familiar with the software development life cycle, Agile principles and the Scrum framework
- Strong analytical skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What do we offer?
At QuandaGo, you work for an international start up as part of a large Dutch company group, where you can make a big impact! Naturally, we offer competitive primary and secondary conditions of employment; a good salary and secondary support. We are an informal and driven organisation where you will encounter the following things:
- An agile working environment
- Modern techniques to work with
- Time to develop yourself and your team
- A laptop and telephone from the company
- The possibility to work from sunny Portugal
QuandaGo is an international software company that delivers its Connected Experience Platform within and outside Europe. QuandaGo enables more than 100 million interactions for clients in the retail, BPO, utilities, financial services and communication sectors. The platform combines customer contact and 360 degree customer orientation with knowledge (management) and process automation, allowing users to focus on the customer instead of the underlying systems. The main office is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Are you interested? Please contact us quickly by sending an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com