Whether you’re considering messaging apps for customer service or have already engaged customers over this key emerging service channel, we can show you how easy and effective bringing messaging apps into your current contact center environment can be, including some key best practices for success.
But first, consider the sheer numbers at stake when we talk about the potential to connect with existing customers and reach out to new ones over messaging apps:
- WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Viber together are used by nearly 3.7 billion people across the globe, matching nearly half the world’s population!
- WhatsApp alone delivers an astonishing 100 billion messages per day.
- Over 50% of app users are more likely to interact with a business if they can message it.
Is your company effectively engaging customers over today’s leading messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Viber?
View our on-demand 30-minute DEMO-driven webinar on Integrating Messaging Apps into Your Omnichannel Contact Center.
We’ll show you how to deliver effective, engaging interactions over messaging apps with some simple steps to ensure a smooth experience for your customers and agents. You’ll learn how to:
- Implement messaging app support as part of an overall omnichannel contact center strategy.
- Leverage automation to more effectively intake customer inquiries and engage customers over messaging apps.
- Provide ‘transparent’ connectivity to agents with context when live support is needed–a key success factor in successful messaging app implementations for customer service.
You can view the on-demand webinar here.
If you’re interested in learning more about using messaging apps for customer service, check out this Deloitte Digital report on Messaging in an Omnichannel World, which includes keys to a successful messaging implementation.