When you think about measuring CX performance, do you consider variables such as:
- The breakdown of customer interactions per channel
- How many interactions are handled via self-service vs. agents
- How much you pay your agents
These are just a few of the factors that determine how well your contact center is performing. What’s more, your answers to these and other questions provide valuable insights that can significantly improve CX delivery.
Take the CX Performance Scan
To help companies do exactly that, we’ve developed this free CX Performance Assessment. In five minutes or so, we’ll take you through a brief questionnaire to determine where your contact center currently is in terms of customer experience quality and efficiency—and what you can do to improve your score. Our personalized evaluation ranks you between 1 and 10 on both of these metrics, and provides actionable insight designed to build on it.
For example, if an organization is struggling with efficiency it might consider:
- Implementing process automation to remove manual and repetitive tasks for agents.
- Utilizing suggested answers, customer data updates and automated after call work to streamline operations and better support agents.
- Investing in the latest contact center tools so that agents can focus on higher value interactions and more complex customer problems—thereby increasing their overall job satisfaction.
To improve CX quality, below are just a few tips to help:
- Empower agents to engage with customers across all digital channels with an omnichannel desktop and unified customer data.
- Utilize digital first self-service innovations to increase customer satisfaction and improve self-service.
- Increase customer engagement and loyalty by providing real-time and historical reporting for agents and supervisors to continually improve the customer experience.
Of course, the specific recommendations will vary by individual company and need. By tailoring our suggestions to your unique circumstances, QuandaGo gives you a blueprint to take your CX performance to the next level. For example, we helped a customer in the utility sector increase its score from 5.8 to 9.1 through a combination of process automation and an intuitive agent interface that made it easier to obtain the right customer information at the right time.
So, what can the QuandaGo platform do for you?
Take the brief CX Performance assessment now and get your read out instantly to find out where your contact center currently stands, and learn to improve your score and help ensure your company is excelling customer experience.