Here at QuandaGo, we think customer experience (CX) efficiency is a good thing. Now, we all know that doing things faster in the contact center saves money. But, there’s so much more at stake. Delivering an efficient customer experience leads to faster handle times, a better and more productive agent experience, and higher customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores—to name a few.
Is there a CX efficiency opportunity at your company?
Let’s start with a definition. According to Wikipedia, “efficiency is the (often measurable) ability to avoid wasting materials, energy, efforts, money, and time in doing something or in producing a desired result. In a more general sense, it is the ability to do things well, successfully, and without waste.”
In the world of contact centers and customer experience, efficiency is measured in ways that many of us are all very familiar with, including:
- Average hold time
- Average handle time
- First call resolution
- Service level adherence
- Contact quality
- Self-Service accessibility
The list goes on. In the end, efficiency in self-service interactions, in the contact center and in the back office can deliver big opportunities for improvements in the customer experience, including:
- 50% faster handle times for common customer processes
- Up to 50% lower cost to serve
- 25-50% upticks in CSAT and customer loyalty
At QuandaGo, we work closely with our customers to understand their specific CX needs and environment, and together we unlock the efficiency opportunities that inevitably exist at their companies. We put CX efficiency opportunities into action using our all-in-one, multi-purpose cloud-based platform that combines omnichannel contact center, knowledge management and intelligent process automation capabilities in a flexible solution.
With our platform and team of CX experts, we can help you realize new levels of CX efficiency in the following ways:
- Connecting customers to the right resource, everytime — Understanding who’s contacting your company and what they need can be time-consuming. Obtaining the customer’s account number, verifying their identity, and determining why they are calling can take several minutes before resolution can even begin. By employing intelligent customer front ends powered by conversational AI and intelligent omnichannel contact routing, companies can connect customers to what they need—quickly—including via self-service, contact center agents and back office employees.
- Delivering exact information to customers, agents and employees — Both customers and agents often spend precious time searching for information. Whether it’s the customer on the company website, mobile app, or contact center menu, or an agent sifting through multiple company systems to find the answer to a question, disconnected data leads to longer handle times that cause both agent and customer frustration. Thankfully, today’s more open applications and APIs are making it easier to draw upon and consolidate customer data from across the company, enabling you to deliver more personalized—and more efficient—experiences.
- Automating manual tasks for customers and agents — As artificial intelligence (AI) and process automation continue to make their way into contact centers worldwide, opportunities exist for companies to drive better efficiency across the end-to-end customer journey. Automation can take over manual tasks for both customers and agents, including collecting caller intent information, updating company records, and handling ID and compliance checks. By removing these tasks, customers save time, while agents can stay focused on more valuable, more fulfilling tasks.
Would you like to explore the CX efficiency opportunities that exist at your company?
Check out our latest Business Impact Guide, titled What’s Your CX Efficiency Opportunity? You’ll learn how to make more efficient connections with customers over digital channels, how to deliver more intelligence to your agents and back office employees, and how to automate processes that accelerate the customer journey.
Get the Business Impact Guide here!
Or we’d be happy to show you a QuandaGo CX efficiency DEMO, sign up here.