In today’s digital era, contact centers are buried with data from various sources, such as customer interactions, social media, website visits, and more. This data is critical for contact centers to improve their operations and deliver better customer experiences. However, traditional data management systems typically are not able to handle the sheer volume and variety of data that contact centers generate. This is where a Data Lakehouse comes into play.
A Data Lakehouse is a hybrid data storage system that combines the best of both worlds – the raw data storage capability of a data lake and the structured data organization of a data warehouse. This means that contact centers can store all their data in a central location without the need for complex data transformation and formatting processes. Moreover, it enables contact centers to access and analyze the data in its native format, making it easier to understand and use.
Here are some benefits of a Data Lakehouse for contact centers:
- Flexibility: One of the primary benefits of a Data Lakehouse is its flexibility. All data related to the contact center can be stored in one central location from where it can be accessed at any time without the need for complex transformations. This is particularly beneficial as contact centers tend to deal with arge amounts of data that is constantly changing. By adapting a datalakehouse contact centers can better manage and more efficiently adapt to changing data requirements and make better informed decisions.
- Enhanced Data Management: With a Data Lakehouse, it becomes easier for contact centers managers to use and interpret the data from their contact center environment and to combine this data (and insights from this data) with other data-sources and to include this data in recurring reporting. Managing raw-data can be cumbersome and this is where a Data Lakehouse provides easier, quicker and more actionable access to the same data.
- Improved Customer Experience: By being able to better and more efficiently leverage the data collected from the contact center environment, organizations can gain valuable insights into customer preferences, behavior, and sentiment. This helps them to improve the customer experience.
Do you want to learn more about a Data Lakehouse? Do you want to understand how QuandaGo can help you make your contact center data more actionable? Then make sure to register for our webinar on QuandaGo’s Data Lakehouse. In 30 minutes you’ll learn:
– What QuandaGo’s Data Lakehouse does and get a demo on how it works
– How does QuandaGo’s Data Lakehouse help your business?
– How to use our powerful BI tool